Thursday, November 15, 2012

"Because the day I became yours, you became mine..."

"When a child is born, so is a mom"


I have never been a crier, and I'm still really not...but this commercial made me tear up just a bit! It honestly gets me every time, and I may have tears in my eyes as I'm writing this blog... Probably something to do with the fact that I had a baby about 5 months, and she's already growing up TOO FAST!  It seems like just yesterday that I was getting to see her on the ultrasound and hear her heartbeat for the first time...then getting to hold her and see her big eyes looking up at me...having her home that first night truly was "a doozy"...and now she's already changed and grown so much in such a short time.  Words can not even begin to describe how much of a blessing she is in our lives and how much we love her.  Every time I see those same sweet, big eyes looking into mine, hear her precious giggle, feel her hold on to me, when her cries stop because I hold her...I fall more and more in love, and I am reminded over and over of what a blessing from God that she truly is. 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change"
James 1:17




1 comment:

  1. I totally teared up at this commercial the other night! Precious.

    ReplyDelete